References & sources
A Zine (/ˈziːn/ ZEEN; short for magazine or fanzine) is most commonly a small-circulation self-published work of original or appropriated texts and images, usually reproduced via photocopier.
Zines have served as a significant medium of communication in various subcultures, and frequently draw inspiration from a "do-it-yourself" philosophy.
from Wikipedia Page
- Radical Software
- What we don’t want but interesting method > Data Civic Camp Zine
- Simple and cool model of website > Data Bleed Zine
- Institutions collecting fanzines (in French) La Fanzinothèque
- The 1st zine ever
- Experiment with typography : http://www.designishistory.com/1980/ray-gun/
- List of all spaces in Shenzhen
Reports about spaces
A list of maps related to making
- Check the evolution of the Made in China 2025 Infographics in People's daily over the years.
- Shenzhen map for makers (Maker week 2016)
- Shenzhen map for makers (Maker week 2017)
- Shenzhen Map for Makers by Seeed Studio
- Shenzhen Network ecosystem by Pr. Wen Wen and Hello Shenzhen team
- City CPU by Gordan Savičić